Ever been the victim of a hacker? We know how important your data is to you. And we know what it means to your reputation to avoid having clients reach your site after it was hacked or defaced. We offer real solutions to clients in South Africa.
- repair of damaged or hacked websites
- restore corrupted or hacked databases
- reset lost passwords
- specialise in recovery of Joomla, WordPress and Drupal sites
- recovery of Ecommerce sites such as OSCommerce, Magento, Zen Cart and more
- 99% of hacked sites and databases can be recovered
- recovered sites are upgraded to the latest version with full security measures
- we protect your website or CMS with additional password layers
- we lock down Joomla, WordPress, OSCommerce and many other Content Management Systems
- added IP security
- application of powerful admin security
- protect web forms from spammers
- prevent bogus registrations and spamming on your site
- upgrading of Joomla and WordPress CMS to the latest version
- implementation of recognised procedures for securing mainstream CMS websites
- installation of SSL certificates
Peace of Mind
- regular backups and restore points
- anti-spam heuristics to protect your inbox from spam
- complete anti-virus and attachment scanning BEFORE messages reach your inbox
- highly adaptable and customisable spam filters
- free security assessment before you install new web apps
- totally free anti-spam and anti-virus support to hosted clients
- peace-of-mind contracts available for ongoing monitoring of site security
Who are we?
We are a South African company involved in linux server administration and security for more than a decade. We support a wide range of websites and technologies including popular mainstream Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Joomla, WordPress, OSCommerce and many more.
Due to the increase in spam attacks, hacks and site compromises in recent years many site administrators are looking to specialist companies such as ourselves to repair and restore damaged or hacked websites and databases. We can say with confidence that we are able to restore 99% of the cases we encounter.
For an assessment of your security requirements, please feel free to contact us.